This session will take place on Microsoft Teams. You will be sent a link by the trainer before the session.What is Teams?
Microsoft Teams allows multiple people to connect via video link or phone, similar to Zoom, WhatsApp or Facetime. Microsoft Teams is being used by Brighton and Hove City Council to hold meetings and training online. You do not have to have the Microsoft Teams app to join the meeting, you can simply join through your web browser. If you already have Microsoft Teams on your computer or phone/tablet
1. Open Teams or Outlook calendar meeting > click Join
2. Select your device camera, and microphone settings and click Join
3. Wait for the meeting organizer to let you in (this doesn't always happen)If you don’t have Microsoft Teams:
"Click on Join Microsoft Teams Meeting"
1. You will see “Download the windows app” or “Join on the web instead”.
2. Please click on “Join on the web instead”
3. When prompted, Allow Teams to use your device microphone and camera
4. Wait for the meeting organizer to let you in New to Teams? Find out more about joining a session.
Please do not use Citrix to access this session.