By the end of the workshop, you will:
1. Identify what makes on-line meetings different from face-to-face meetings – and when to use which format.
2. Appreciate which things help, and which hinder, successful on-line meetings
3. Be able to prepare effectively and construct agendas for on-line meetings in a variety of situations
4. Recognise the key skills of a good on-line chair/facilitator
5. Have an awareness of useful technical functions of MS Teams e.g. chat, reaction icons, polls, screenshare, whiteboards, and breakout rooms.
6. Know how to engage participants and manage group dynamics
7. Have learnt tips and techniques for handling on-line meetings more confidently and effectively