Coronavirus has changed the way almost all of us work now. It has also affected all aspects of our lives. Whether you are working from home, needing to continue your usual work in the community with social distancing safety measures, or unable to work right now, there is a need to be aware of your personal resilience.
This highly interactive session will give you the opportunity to reflect on your current resilience levels, learn some tips on looking after yourself during the COVID19 crisis, and discuss with others aspects of resilience that are particularly important in these difficult times.
Being resilient can help you bounce back in tough times, cope with additional pressures and stay healthy in times of change. Learning habits that build your resilience, ready for more turbulent times, will prevent you becoming over-whelmed by circumstances and keep you healthier in body and mind.
This short session will introduce you to a resilience model against which you will self-assess against your current state of resilience, show you how a stronger base of resilience will help you cope with changes at work and home.
Also I include some guidance for you on using Microsoft Teams for this training session:-
• Check your technology – access to Teams and that your microphone works
• Switch video off for this session – will not be needed in this session
• Only put mic on when you are talking
• Switch off notifications on your screen, e.g. log out of emails so you are not tempted, do not have anything on your screen that will distract you.
• Make notes – either type as you go along or write notes what you feel comfortable with. Be mindful that typing may be heard over mic. Type when your mic is off.