How do you use evidence to inform your practice?
This workshop will equip professionals working in Health and Adult Social Care with tools to support evidence based decision making. It will look at good decision making and barriers and enablers to critical reflection.
After completing this workshop you will be able to:
- consider the context of decision-making in adult social care
- explain the elements of a defensible decision
- describe how evidence can support you to make good decisions
- consider the ethical aspects of decision making
- develop enablers and overcome barriers to good decision-making
- identify actions to take in practice to support good decision-making
Click here to apply