Psychologically Informed Environments
- sessions avaialble for the autumn.
These sessions provide an overview of psychologically informed approaches, the ways these have been implemented in other areas and the evidence base for interventions. It will give you the opportunity to consider how to develop a psychologically informed approach within your team and your work with people experiencing or at risk of homelessness.Learning outcomes
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Describe the key elements of a Psychologically Informed Environment (PIE)
- Explain the outcomes of the PIE approach.
- Describe how PIEs have been implemented in other areas
- Reflect upon the relevance of PIE and develop ideas for your own service Dates17 & 18 October 2019
- for managers
All staff in Housing needs: 25 October 201931 October 20191 November 201913 November 201914 November 201921 November 201926 November 201927 November 2019
Click on your preferred date to book. If you expereince any difficulties booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org