This course is aimed to provide you with an opportunity to review & practice approaches to dealing with meetings, presentations, briefings and attending committees. It is aimed at supporting you to develop strategies to help you communicate effectively, put your point across, clearly, persuasively and answer questions confidently even if you haven’t had time to prepare answers.
The one day course is a mix of input, individual & group activities, with access to online resources & research.
By the end of course you will:
· Be able to structure responses that are clear and easy to understand
· Understand how our brains work & the impact of stress on our mental and emotional wellbeing
· Identify strategies to manage nerves and answer any queries with confidence and authenticity
· Review your communication & behaviour styles to identify opportunities for development
· Develop strategies to increase confidence in delivering compelling messages