Care and Support Planning including Key Working Skills - 1/2 day course
Are you a key worker? This course will clarify your important role in supporting the people who access your service. The course will look at how care planning is used as an effective means of communicating, in order that service users are understood, and that their needs are met in accordance with their wishes.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- define your understanding of the roles of key workers and the purpose of care and support planning
- explore and define your understanding of the ingredients of good care and support plans
- define your ability to evaluate the quality of care and support plans
- develop skills in producing, and using care and support plans which are person-centred and holistic (including for use within short term/fast changing environments)
- describe how to produce care and support plans which can be used as effective tools for meeting the individual’s needs and goals, and which meet the expected standards