Caring for Under 5's for Foster Carers (Microsoft Teams)
It will enable carers to understand some key issues affecting their emotional and physical health and development and to consider the important role of carers in supporting them to reach their full potential.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- illustrate knowledge around factors impacting on young children's health and development and consider ways you can help promote and encourage them to reach their full potential
- review knowledge of Blood Borne Virus transmition
- discuss how we can make small changes that make big differences to children's health and wellbeing
- describe updates on immunisations
- review updates on dental health
- share and learn from each other
You will receive an email with the link for the session nearer the time. Please note that we may need to share your email address with the trainer so that they can send you a link.
If you have Microsoft Teams:
Open Outlook calendar meeting & click ‘Join’
Select your device camera, and microphone settings and click ‘Join’
Wait for the meeting organiser to let you in.
If you DON’T have Microsoft Teams:
Open your Outlook calendar meeting invite
Click on the ‘Join Microsoft Teams Meeting’ link
You will see ‘Download the Windows app’ or ‘Join on the web instead’
Please click on ‘Join on the web instead’
If you're using Citrix on a personal device, you should use the web version of Teams outside of Citrix, as using Teams directly within Citrix will give you limited access.
This information is helpful if you are unfamiliar with Teams.