Positive Psychology (Cancelled)
This course asks some big questions:
• what is happiness?
• am I happy?
• are the people I care about happy?
• can we measure happiness?
• what are positive psychology interventions and can they increase life satisfaction?
• can these interventions be used to increase positive outcomes for people with learning disabilities?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- explore the ideas of Positive Psychology and how they might apply to ourselves - we all want to be happy, right?
- expore whether we can adapt and use Positive Psychology interventions to increase happiness for people with learning disabilities.
- complete a brief assessment and identify person specfic positive outcomes for someone you support designed to increase wellbeing and happiness.