You may also find Online Learning to suit your requirements by changing the Course Type in the form above and reselect 'search'.
Code: BH/22/0239 Carbon Literacy for Local Authorities: Leadership and Management Course (BY INVITATION ONLY) Cohort 4
Carbon Literacy provides knowledge and awareness around the impacts greenhouse gas emissions are having on our communities through our everyday activities and gives us the agency and motivation to take decisive Climate Emergency action as individuals, communities and in our roles at Brighton and Hove Council.
You will receive one days’ worth of training (two half days) to include the latest scientific basis for taking action, preparation for some of the impacts we will face and develop skills to build significant greenhouse emission reduction plans. This will include making two key pledges to take action to reduce emissions relating to your specific role.
Code: BH/22/0877 Coaching Skills for Managers (for identified managers in Children's services only)
The aim of the programme is to introduce a coaching approach into your supervision practice in order to:
- Improve the quality of supervision
- Embed the role of the ‘manager as coach’ to develop skills and resilience in workers
- Achieve accountable decision-making through the supervision process
The elements of the programme include:
- Five half day practical and participative workshops
- Exercises, demonstrations, practice and discussion
- Direct observation of supervision practice, providing structured feedback and identifying areas for individual development
|Session||Session Date||Session Time||Session Venue||Map|
|1||26 April 2022||09:30 - 12:30||Moulsecoomb Hub South - Conference Room 1||Map|
|2||03 May 2022||09:30 - 12:30||Moulsecoomb Hub South||Map|
|3||17 May 2022||09:30 - 12:30||Moulsecoomb Hub South - Conference Room 4||Map|
|4||31 May 2022||09:30 - 12:30||Great Hall, Moulsecoomb Hub North||Map|
|5||14 June 2022||09:30 - 12:30||Moulsecoomb Hub South - Conference Room 4||Map|